The «ONAY» system of electronic ticketing functions in Almaty.
Registration of payment for a trip in Almaty public transport must be made through:
- «ONAY» transport card
- Special mobile transport terminal with further issuance of «ONAY» paper ticket for a single trip.
FARE BY TRANSPORTATION E-CARD «ОҢАЙ!» IS 80 KZT
FARE IS 150 KZT
SUBSIDIZED TRIP OF SEPARATE CATEGORIES OF ALMATY RESIDENTS IS allowed ONLY WITH SUBSIDIZED «ONAY» TRANSPORT CARDS.
The cost of «ONAY» paper ticket for a single trip for all categories of citizens is 150 KZT.
If you pay by cash onboard the public transport vehicle, always ask for "ONAY" paper ticket!
Free trip on city public transport (except taxi) is provided to:
According to the decision of Maslikhat of Almaty city dated 27 January 2016 «On introduction of amendments and addenda to the decision of XLIII session of Maslikhat of Almaty city of V convocation dated 15 September 2015 № 367«On provision of subsidized trips on city public transport (except taxi) to certain categories of Almaty residents»
- participants and disabled veterans of the Great Patriotic War and the persons with equal status;
- pensioners above 75 year old;
- disabled people of the first and second groups and disabled children below 18 year old;
The subsidized «ONAY» transport cards are provided for these categories of citizens.
Subsidized trip with payment of 50 % of the tariff cost on city public transport (except taxi) is provided to:
- pupils of general education schools above 15 year old;
- students of technical and vocational schools, students of the higher educational institutions on a full-time course of study;
- old-age pensioners;
- mothers with many children (4 or more children who did not reach18 year old).
The subsidized “ONAY” transport cards are provided for these categories of citizens.
You can also purchase the Pupil’s Transport card for nonresident children aged 7 -15 years old at 33/1 Ryskulbekov Street, the fare with this card is 50% of the full cost of the travel document (a ticket).
«ONAY» travel passes are provided for Almaty residents:
- pupils of comprehensive school,
- old-age pensioners,
- students of technical and vocational schools,
- students of the higher education institution of a full-time course of study.