The metro of Almaty is the newest type of public transport in the city. The first stage with total length of 8.6 km was put in operation on 1 December 2011. It includes seven stations: «Raimbek batyr», "Zhibek zholy", "Almaly", "Abai", "Baikonyr", «Auezov drama theatre» and "Alatau". On 18 April 2015 two more stations "Sairan" and "Moscow" were opened.
The application «Metro of Almaty City» gives you quick access to the schedule of trains in an independent mode.
The application has the following additional functions:
- Actual schedule of trains;
- Information on metro stations;
- Locations of stations on a Google map;
- Possibility of installation of an alarm clock;
- Information on metro history;
- Personal office MasterCardPayPass;
- Cost of the trip.